close

Thread: Petition expiration date???

Default Petition expiration date???

Hello friends,

Chennai consulate appointment dates r running out like anything as u know. I would like to know whether every one of us will get the same petition exp date or it differs according to the applicant. if any of u got the petition exp date for the Fiscal yr 2007, pl let me know the date. does it make any issues if I put the date as 30/09/2009 and get the appointment. pl help me out to get the appointment budddies.

with regards,
    chiyan

Default hi

Hi ,

If you got the petition expiry date then go ahead and book the appointment.don' t worry about the dates. no issues about that.

Book the appt as soon as you get the petition expiry date.

Regards
    Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by ssss63
    Hello friends,

Chennai consulate appointment dates r running out like anything as u know. I would like to know whether every one of us will get the same petition exp date or it differs according to the applicant. if any of u got the petition exp date for the Fiscal yr 2007, pl let me know the date. does it make any issues if I put the date as 30/09/2009 and get the appointment. pl help me out to get the appointment budddies.

with regards,
    chiyan

I didnt get the approval yet, what shud I do now?

Default hi

Hi ,

You have to wait till your approval was done. After your approval only, u will get the petition expiry date,.That date u need to use to book an appointment.

I am not sure if anybody did the other way around. ?

regards
    roy.

Quote Originally Posted by ssss63
    I didnt get the approval yet, what shud I do now?