Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soya milk ???

Smile Soya milk ???

Can i heat soya milk like the cow milk ?.any idea

I'm sure you can....for a while I used to make my coffee with Soy Milk and it used to heat up just fine, just like cow's milk.

Default question ??

where do we get soya milk and is it comparitively expensive ????

Look in the dairy aisle of your grocery store.
    At the Safeway I go to, half a gallon of organic, plain soy milk is about $2.50; I think the flavored ones are about a dollar more.

Wink

can we drink soya milk daily like the cow milk... and also can i make curd from it

soy Milk is a great substitute for cow's milk. Only thing is the taste may take some getting used to. I tried switching completely to soy milk a while back but gave it up after 2 week because I just couldn't develop a taste for it!

Don't really know if it'll work for making yogurt at home (I don't see why it shouldn't), but you could always give it a try and let us know!

Yes, you can. soya milk heated shouldn't be dangerous. I've been drinking heated soya milk for a long time and don't not have any problems. The saturated fats in cow’s milk are harmful and increase your cholesterol. soya protein can decrease cholesterol levels.

I am fine with Soy Milk but I think cows milk are better.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfans View Post
    can we drink soya milk daily like the cow milk... and also can i make curd from it
    Of course, you drink soya milk and it's not create a bad effect on your health and fitness, even most of the persons drink this regular basic. I really appreciate your decision to drink this.

Soy milk is a liquid made from ground and processed soybeans. It has a same texture like cow or other animal's milk, but it is dairy free. Yes you can heat it if you want to drink your soy milk warm, you have to heat it slowly or it could start to separate into watery layers