Thread: Will BlueDart deliver passports on Saturdays?

Default Will BlueDart deliver passports on Saturdays?

Hi all,

My MIL got visa approved last Monday. Blue dart website says 'expected passport delivery on 1st Dec 2006'. The courier didn't arrive on the 1st Dec. 2nd Dec is a saturday and I am wondering if any of you had passport delivered on a Saturday.

Question: Did anyone receive passport on a Saturday?

Thank you,
    Jaya.

Default Not Saturday I think

my mom-dad got the visa last week and Blue dart delivered it on Monday only even though they had the passports in the destination city by Friday night.

Hey.. thank you for the reply. How did you find out that the passport reached the destination city by Friday? www.bluedart.com website only says 'In Transit' and nothing else.

Hey Jaya,
    My parents had interview on 29 of nov and they got there visa yesterday ie the 1 dec. In the vfs website it still shows transit.
    -Roopa

Question How to?

Hi Jaya,

Can you tell me how to track passport delivery on bluedart.com using the passport number? Is it by entering the passport number as "Ref No" in TrackDart?

And is it always Bluedart that delivers the passport after visa stamping? Or some other courier service too?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mat120
    Hi Jaya,

Can you tell me how to track passport delivery on bluedart.com using the passport number? Is it by entering the passport number as "Ref No" in TrackDart?

And is it always Bluedart that delivers the passport after visa stamping? Or some other courier service too?

Thanks!
    You got to give the passport numebr under 'Ref no' in www.bluedart.com website.

Quote Originally Posted by Roopa1005
    Hey Jaya,
    My parents had interview on 29 of nov and they got there visa yesterday ie the 1 dec. In the vfs website it still shows transit.
    -Roopa
    Where do you live and which consulate? I am surprised to see that you received the pp in 2 days. It has been taking 1 week consistently for everybody that I have seen. (we: chennai consulate; lives in AP)

Smile Thanks!

Thank you Jaya!

Quote Originally Posted by jaya06
    You got to give the passport numebr under 'Ref no' in www.bluedart.com website.

All,

My MIL received the passport today (Saturday). She got a 10yr Multiple entry visa.

Thank you all for the replies.

- Jaya.