close

Thread: Rajasthan state rules for Birth Certificate

Default Rajasthan state rules for Birth Certificate

As per Rajasthan Rules Year 2000,

3. Any Birth / Death which has not been registered within one year of its occurrence, shall be registered only on an order made by Magistrate of the first class after verifying the correctness of birth and death on the production of an affidavit made before a notary public and on payment of the prescribed late fee of Rupee One only.

from this rule, it is clear that Megistrate approves notary affidavit of parents, a birth registration can be done for later dates after 1 year of birth.

I don't know if this is the rule for all the states or not in india.

With this, I want to state that people whoe have later date registration on their birth certificate, should not worry about anything illegal.

I am just putting my point because I am one of them.
    My birth year is 1975 but my registration year is 2006.

The above rule is of year 2000.

Default simran/murali please respond"

I also got my birth certificate from jaipur, rajasthan and was worried since the registeration date was June 21, 2007.
    On the birth certificate it is written in hindi that "this date (birth date)was taken from the original records from the hospital" and signed by the SDM (state district megisterate). Will this work?

Thanks

Hi,

In this kind of case, the applicant has to submit copies of 2 afidavits along with the BC.
    hth.

Regads
    ForumUser

NOTE: NOT a legal advise.

Quote Originally Posted by tarungh123 View Post
    I also got my birth certificate from jaipur, rajasthan and was worried since the registeration date was June 21, 2007.
    On the birth certificate it is written in hindi that "this date (birth date)was taken from the original records from the hospital" and signed by the SDM (state district megisterate). Will this work?

Thanks
    USCIS doesn't care what indian or rajasthan law says? Their rule is, if the BC is submitted then reg date must be with in the first yr of birth. otherwise affidavits r must.

One affidavit from both parents or two separate affidavit from mom and dad are required?

Quote Originally Posted by tarungh123 View Post
    One affidavit from both parents or two separate affidavit from mom and dad are required?
    any one is fine

Default addresses in Jaipur

I was also born in Jaipur. However my parents moved out of Jaipur soon after my birth and I am not familiar with Jaipur. I am going to Jaipur tomorrow to get my birth certificate.

Would appreciate if you let me know the following:

1. How much time it took to get the birth certificate.

2. address in Jaipur where I can go to get order from Magistrate.

3. Any recommendation about a reliable person who can help me in expediting the whole process. I am willing to pay for the service.

Thank you,

-Sue
    Forward Message

Hi Sue,

I am in same position as yours. Have you been able to get the birth certificate? If yes, can you please provide me the same information that you were looking for? appreciate your help in advance.

3. Any recommendation about a reliable person who can help me in expediting the whole process. I am willing to pay for the service.

Quote Originally Posted by agrbills View Post
    I was also born in Jaipur. However my parents moved out of Jaipur soon after my birth and I am not familiar with Jaipur. I am going to Jaipur tomorrow to get my birth certificate.

Would appreciate if you let me know the following:

Thank you,

-Sue
    Forward Message