close

Thread: Anyone who received their Advance Parole Approvals, from NSC, who filed on

Question Anyone who received their Advance Parole Approvals, from NSC, who filed on

Hello,

Anyone who received their Advance Parole Approvals, from NSC, who filed their I-485/AP etc on July 2nd?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by haroontabrez View Post
    Hello,

Anyone who received their Advance Parole Approvals, from NSC, who filed their I-485/AP etc on July 2nd?

Thanks.
    My file was received by NSC on July 3rd and no AP yet. Guys please confirm if anybody has received AP and filed during that period.

Default Ap

They approved my AP last week from NSC...mine is filed on June 16th... i think for July 3rd it will take some time...

Quote Originally Posted by gcadvice View Post
    They approved my AP last week from NSC...mine is filed on June 16th... i think for July 3rd it will take some time...

How much time? Give me a wild guess

Go here and look for the application processing date

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=NSC

Quote Originally Posted by gcadvice View Post
    When you say that your AP was filed on June 16th is it Received date or Notice date. Please check your I-785 receipt notice and please let me know.

My case was received date of June 15 and Notice date of July 12. I am not sure which date I should consider for AP?

Please clarify.

Any help aprreciated.

Thanks

I am still waiting for receipt notice, filed on july 2nd. there are more than 8000 apps pending who filed between last week of june and first week of july. wait.. wait...wait... till we get...
    No worries as long as you keep proof of filing on time.

Quote Originally Posted by preet View Post
    When you say that your AP was filed on June 16th is it Received date or Notice date. Please check your I-785 receipt notice and please let me know.

My case was received date of June 15 and Notice date of July 12. I am not sure which date I should consider for AP?

Please clarify.

Any help aprreciated.

Thanks
    You need to use receipt notice date i.e july 12th.

Default Notice date

Quote Originally Posted by preet View Post

Please clarify.

Any help aprreciated.

Thanks

My Notice date is June 16th....