Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got H1b Stamped after 221g Blue(Documents submitted, Visa attained)

Default zakeria

hi vijju

As i submitted all my documents in the consulate for my 221 g case, after 1 month of waiting i got an letter from the consulate saying my application is under admin processing and their also said to send all my DS forms and my original passport with my I 1797 and I129. So i just wondering that will they stamp the visa on my passport and send the passport to me, or what does it mean.

please reply back to my query..

regards
    zakeria

Zakeria,

It's a bit sad to hear this.

But normally if they do not have any doubt on credebility of your employer then they'll send passport with visa stamped in it.
    But, still i would say do not loose any hope.
    Sometime they check your employer's credibilities in detail which is called Admin processing.
    So, as soon as they finish admin processing they'll get back to you(asking for passport) to get visa stamped.

So hopefully it should be done in a month!!

All the best.

Keep me posted

Default vijju

Hi Vijju

I got your posted reply for my query.. Vijju my case is something different what you answered me. I went to the consulate on 20th Sep 2007 and unfortunately VO gave me blue 221 g form with all the boxes ticked in the form. After 1 month waiting i got all the required documents from my employer back in US. I submitted all the documents at the VFS office, but VO didn't asked me to submit the passport along with the documents what i got from my employer. After 1 month of submitting those documents at VFS i got an courier from the consulate with my I 797, I 129 and my LCA and again they was an blue sheet enclosed in that envelope.

The blue sheet in the envelope says my application is still in admin processing and they also asked me to submit all the DS forms and my photograph and my original passport.

let me tell you 1 thing i didn't submit my passport at the time of submitting my documents at VFS. Its like i submitted my passport after getting that letter recently from the consulate.

Thanks

Regards
    Zakeria

Quote Originally Posted by zakeria View Post
    Hi Vijju

I got your posted reply for my query.. Vijju my case is something different what you answered me. I went to the consulate on 20th Sep 2007 and unfortunately VO gave me blue 221 g form with all the boxes ticked in the form. After 1 month waiting i got all the required documents from my employer back in US. I submitted all the documents at the VFS office, but VO didn't asked me to submit the passport along with the documents what i got from my employer. After 1 month of submitting those documents at VFS i got an courier from the consulate with my I 797, I 129 and my LCA and again they was an blue sheet enclosed in that envelope.

The blue sheet in the envelope says my application is still in admin processing and they also asked me to submit all the DS forms and my photograph and my original passport.

let me tell you 1 thing i didn't submit my passport at the time of submitting my documents at VFS. Its like i submitted my passport after getting that letter recently from the consulate.

Thanks

Regards
    Zakeria

Hi,
    I understand ur situation here, if they have asked u to drop the passport then u should hear a good news in near future.

Because logically they'll ask ur passport only if they have approved ur case.
    So start enjoying!!
    Cheers