close

Thread: Best Airline

Default Best Airline

hello folks i just wanted to know which is the best airline you have been on?
    take everything like price, food, time, service etc etc into consideration and please post ur replies here. I like British Airways the best. Food is ok, service is good. always on time, seats are comfy. most planes have tv screen for each passenger, so the entertainment is good. lots of music channels to listen too. slightly expensive but worth it.

Default re

Yeah, BA is the best... I like KLM/ Northwest a lot too...same reasons.
    Lufthansa is best avoided; the nasty FA's over ride all the other good qualities of this airline!

Off late, Kuwait Airways and Emirates are really popular..they have good service and are cheaper than the European airlines..
    my in-laws flew Kuwait Airways and really liked the service on board and even at the airport at Kuwait where they had a 5 hours halt...
    only problem is if your flight is delayed by a long time or you miss your flight, then you are pretty much on your own in a foreign country; you'll not get much help from these airlines!!
    Leg room is also on par with the better airlines from Europe..

I flew Emirates once and it was pretty good...although the FAs dont seem to care much about the blue collar workers and their families on board...they mostly tend to ignore them and that really annoys me.
    ..Seats are very comfy and the food is good.

Default grrrr!!!

too bad nobody wants to share their experiences bout all the different airlines. looks like i will have to look elsewhere to get opinions bout it. what a shame? y wud u ppl not want to share information? i just dont get it.
    well ne ways just forget it.

Default Did you look at this?

http://www.path2usa.com/experiences/...48204e8a8ca99c

If that URL doesn't work, go to path2usa and click on experiences. You will see Airline/Airport link and there are bunch of info on that place. But the thing is that people always talk about the bad things happened and you hardly find people saying/recomending any airlines.
    Good luck.

Default merci

thanks a lot man. will chekc out that link
    thanksagain

The best Airline I have traveled on is Emirates. Food is good, Their service is fast. Comfortable seats etc.

If I have to chose between all the domestic airlines, I would say Shanghai Airlines. Nevertheless I believe that alle domestic airlines will need to work hard to be on a comparable level to international airlines. Especially if it comes to service, food and safety.

Hello Every One !!!!!
    There are different airline which is working out for every one whop like it. In America all airline are very beautiful and facilitate and cheapest for American citizen..
    Last edited by vcash; 04-04-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Hi everyone, which one the best airlines for Australia.

Air Canada Jetz is best, Service, Food and Entertainment also.