Thread: URGENT - i-134 previously submitted affidavit of support

Default URGENT - i-134 previously submitted affidavit of support

Hi,
    my mom's visa got rejected and now i am sponsoring my aunty and uncle. what should i fill in i-134 where they are asking for previously submitted affidavit of support. During my mom's interview VO did not see or asked for i-134. Should i fill my mom's name under previously submitted affidavit section for my aunty's i-134 affidavit?

Thanks

No, no need to.
    Since the previous visa was refused any way...
    -Murali
    Note: No Legal Advice.

Request : Please Like us at FaceBook: FaceBook with your friends.

Link of the day :
    Looking for Visitor Insurance ? Best and trusted resource for - Visitor Insurance for USA

New : Travel Guide to USA Best for Parents Visiting USA ( now available in multiple language)

Default thank you and one more question

My mom's visa got rejected on sept 8 and I am now sponsoring my uncle and aunty to join prayer ceremony in Christmas break, my uncle and aunty have a very good business in india and they have been to europe and Germany for tourism purpose. I am sure that they will get visa and after that I will re apply for my mom so that they can come together as my aunty and uncle are educated but my mom cannot read and write English. What should my aunty/uncle display on column 34 their visa form "Names and relationships of the persons traveling with you" ? thanks.

That is for person who is applying for the same visa wit them , since your mom is being applied for later on then no need to mention, your uncle can mention your aunties' name as both will be travelling together. after your mom visa gets approved then arrange with the airline that they all travel together,

and since your uncle &aunty has a succesfull businees & have ben around they can show for tourism they want to come here then you can show in your next filling of I-134 for your Mom tht you have to take care off only your mom (too many I-134s' can also be detrimental). go thru this forum and prepare all docs for your moms' visa interview (chek one of my last posts - i brought my in-laws for visit ), maybe get a interpreter date. make sure mom is able to convince the vo that she is coming back to india as she has propoerty, other children, etc.

ps: no legal advise

Default thanks

thanks for reply.

Default please advice

My uncle and aunty have interview in 1st week of October and after that I will reapply for my mom in 3rd week of October and they will have separate interviews.

In the last interview, VO asked my mom that is she going alone? and mom said "yes". Now, if my uncle and aunty get visa and my mom goes for interview in 3rd week of October and if vo asks same question again that are you going alone? Then what should my mom say? My uncle and aunty are showing dec.20 as their arrival date in US. and my mom had filled dec16 as her arrival date in her rejected application. what arrival date should I fill in her next visa application? if my uncle and aunty get visa, i will write only my aunty's name on i-134 under previously submitted affidavit of support as I submitted one affidavit for both my uncle and aunty. Should I fill dec 20 on my mom's visa application as arrival date. Should she mention in the interview that she is going with her sister-in-law or alone? please advice?

Default present occupation

I have one more question, In my mom's rejected visa application, my brother filled NA as present occupation, but she owns textile machinery and have fixed deposits in different banks. My brother pays her for the machinery as he uses her textile machinery. What should we fill in her next visa application, She was a self-employed dress maker and now she does not work. I asked this question earlier and I got the reply "retired", but I did not explain the situation earlier. so now can we show her present occupation as investor or owner of textile machinery or retired?
    Thanks