close

Thread: I-94 Admit until Date Discrepancy between Passport and Online

Default I-94 Admit until Date Discrepancy between Passport and Online

Hi,

My parents arrived on June 10th to USA.
    The passport was stamped for only 90 days and the stamp said June 10th 2013-Sep 7 2013
    Now I-94 can be retrieved online so when we went to check it online the Admit Until Date there said Dec 9th 2013
    I called the Customs office and they said print a copy of the online I94 and keep it and they can legally stay till Dec 9th 2013.

Does any one have any experience in such a situation.which is valid in this case?

I would want some proof so that they will not have any problem the next time they come.

Thanks

Same thing with my mom, will call tomorrow to check with CPB. But, thanks for your post. I was worried about extension before seeing this.
    Did you get any more information.

No I plan to call them again.Please let me know if you get more information.
    I am worried if this is a mistake they have made and later when they come they will look at the passport and not this online form.

Default Hi

I called the hotline and they advised me to call the local office for deferred entry, which is newark airport in my case and go there and ask them to fix it.
    I called the local office, and they said the same thing that online is correct, and there is no need to come.
    They advised me to strike out the date in the passport and take the printout of the online form and carry it with the passport.

Thanks,
    Def.

There will be no issues so just relax. On a safe side just call them up and ask .

Default Thx

Thank you William222.

Hello,

Did you go to the DIS site to get the passport corrected ?
    I got the same response as i mentioned earlier that no need to come to the office.Take a printout but we are a little worried if this will pose a problem next time they enter.
    I wanted to find out if you are following what they said or did you go to the DIS office?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by defleopard22 View Post
    I called the hotline and they advised me to call the local office for deferred entry, which is newark airport in my case and go there and ask them to fix it.
    I called the local office, and they said the same thing that online is correct, and there is no need to come.
    They advised me to strike out the date in the passport and take the printout of the online form and carry it with the passport.

Thanks,
    Def.