All travel ban to enter the US has been lifted.
In a recent announcement this morning, the White House announced that the United States will reopen its borders to air-travelers originating from India, China, UK and the Schengen countries. This applies to all international travel and will be implemented starting this November. It is not applicable to travelers crossing land borders with Mexico and Canada.
This travel ban was implemented early last year.
Who Is This Applicable To?
Currently only US citizens, residents and foreigners with special visas are allowed to enter the United States from most European countries as well as India and China.
When the travel ban is lifted in November, non-US citizens who, in the last 14 days, have been in Britain, in the 26 Schengen countries of Europe, as well as in Ireland, China, India, South Africa, Iran and Brazil will be allowed to enter the US.
Criteria To Enter The US
- Be fully vaccinated with the complete series of the WHO approved vaccine. Please see the current list of approved vaccines here.
- Board a US-bound flight with a negative Covid test taken a maximum of three days before
- Masks worn at all times within the aircraft, airports and all closed spaces while in the US
- Agree to be tested on arrival
- Submit personal information to facilitate contact tracing
Stay tuned to this space as we update the latest on all travel related information.