On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is organizing a stakeholder teleconference on Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record.
The webinar will be scheduled from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on September 1, 2015.
During this teleconference, USCIS officials will:
- Provide an overview of Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record.
- Discuss recent changes and additions made to Form I-693.
- Answer any questions.
Who Should Participate?
The teleconference may be useful to you if:
- You plan to file Form I-693 in the near future.
- You are seeking guidance in filing Form I-693 and need help regarding your current situation.
- You have queries regarding changes and additions to the Form.
To participate in the teleconference, registration is required. To register, follow the below steps.
- Visit registration page.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab.
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
USCIS will send a confirmation email with additional details after processing your request.
What is Form I-693?
Form I-693 is required of all applicants filing for adjustment of status to permanent residency (i.e. filing for green card). Form I-693 must be completed by a civil surgeon and contains the results of your medical examination to be evaluated by USCIS.
For additional information about this form, visit Form I-693 on the USCIS website.
For queries related to the webinar registration process and in case of non-receipt of confirmation within two business days, email USCIS at [email protected].
This webinar is not for press purposes. For media inquiries you may contact the USCIS Press Office at 202-272-1200.