Visa Bulletin for July 2015 Released
The Visa Bulletin for July 2015 summarizes the immigrant numbers availability and cut-off dates for oversubscribed categories. Cut-off dates for each category reflect the priority date of the first overseas or adjustment applicant that could not be reached within the numerical visa limits. Only applicants whose priority date is earlier than the date listed may be given an immigrant visa number.
Cut-Off Dates for Indian Applicants
The July Visa Bulletin specifies the cut-off dates for the following categories.
- Employment-based second preference category (EB2)
- The cut-off date remains October 1, 2008 from June to July.
- Employment-based third preference category (EB3) & other workers category
- The cut-off date has been advanced by one week to February 1, 2004.
- Family-based first preference category (F1)
- The cut-off date has moved by one month to October 1, 2007.
- Family-based second preference category (F2A)
- The cut-off date has been advanced by five weeks to November 8, 2013.
Categories That Will Remain Current
- Employment-based first preference category (EB1)
- Employment-based fourth preference category (EB4) & Religious Workers category
- Employment-based fifth preference category (EB5)
- Family-based second preference category (F2B)
- Family-based third preference category (F3)
- Family-based fourth preference category (F4)
For more details about this monthâ€™s visa bulletin, including cut-off dates for other countries, read the Visa Bulletin for July 2015 on the U.S. Department of State website.
To learn more about the current visa bulletin, visit our Visa Bulletin section.