I have a query regarding W2 for the year 2010. The company that I used to work went bankrupt and shut down by the end of 2010. I haven't received the W2 form yet. I spoke with my ex-colleagues and they too have not received the same. Is there any way I can get a copy of this form, so that I can file my tax returns.

Please advise.