This is an opportunity to get your lost money back, who would believe that the Nigerian Government will compensate everyone thats has been defrauded of their money in different ways! I was scammed of $35,000 believing to receive the funds my late Husband left for me which was never true. I almost took my life because i kept borrowing money from friends to pay up these fees required before having full access to the funds but i lost everything without any money given to me, i made a report to the FBI, UN, and the Nigerian Embassy with all the details about this scumbag but i never heard anything. But i was shocked when i saw a comment by Babara Walcott that Nigerian Government and some other bodies where compensating everyone that has been scammed in one way or the other which she was a beneficiaries to the on going compensation, so i gave it a try and behold i received a compensation funds of $500,000.00 United States Dollars. Stay away from scammers and please contact the agents for your compensation: NigerianFGNscamInterpol.compensation...esiden cy.com