Sponsor/Child Birth Certificate for Visitor visa for parents:
Birth certificate is one of the required documents for visitor visa sponsorship. Birth certificate of sponsoring children is required for a visa for their parents. In many cases where the birth certificate is not available, an affidavit may be presented.
Not all consulates ask for it, Mumbai consulate, in particular, has listed birth certificate as one of requirements.
Worried About Traveling To The US With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions?
Herere the BEST travel insurance plans for you
Here is a sample affidavit for Birth certificate by parents. This may be required in case of incorrect or unavailable birth certificate. You can modify it as per your requirements and information. You may such documents during your green card process.
Read: THIS Is Why You Need Visitors Insurance For Your Parents
We, Fathers Full name and Mothers full name " (Maiden Name) being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:
1. We reside at "full address including country name".
2. "Father's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".
3. "Mother's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".
4. We have been married since "Day Month Year".
5. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" is our "son/daughter" who was born on "Day Month Year" in "City, State, Country".
6. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" married "Spouse Name" (Maiden Name if female) on "Day Month Year", in " city, state, India". We were present at their wedding. This marriage was the first marriage for him/her.