Form I-90 Now Available in the USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS)
On March 30, 2015, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released a notice that Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, is now available in the USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS). In November 2014, USCIS organized a 3-day limited introduction of Form I-90 in USCIS ELIS to gather user feedback. On the basis of this feedback, Form I-90 was improved. USCIS is currently processing the applications that were filed during this introductory period and considering them in the receiving order.
USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS)
USCIS ELIS is a streamlined online account based system that enhances customer services. It allows individuals to do the following
- Conveniently, securely, and electronically set up and manage their account;
- Electronically submit applications and supporting documents;
- Receive and respond to notices and decisions;
- Make payments online; and
- Access real-time information about the status of cases.
Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
Form I-90 is used to replace the Permanent Resident Card if the card:
- Has been stolen or lost;
- Is expiring within 6 months or has already expired;
- Was never received;
- Was mutilated;
- Was issued with incorrect data;
- Name or other biographic information has changed; or
- Is of an older edition and needs to be replaced with the current edition.
If you would like to file Form I-90 using the USCIS Electronic Immigration System, you can access the system and learn more about USCIS ELIS.
You can visit the USCIS Customer Contact Center with any questions about using USCIS ELIS.