In order to ensure the proper amount is paid and activated in a timely manner, first create a profile at US Visa appointment system website and choose the Schedule Appointment option. On the payment confirmation screen you will be presented with payment options and further details of how to initiate payment. The fee is good for a year from the date of payment. You must take an appointment within a year for your visa interview.
Depending on the type of US visa you are applying for, the visa fee may be different.
Following is the fee structure for non-immigrant visas. All fees are non-refundable
|Visa Type||Fee (USD)||Fee (INR)|
|H4 Visa and H1B Visa||$190||Rs 12230|
Where and how to pay the fee?
As per the US visa service process In India, (effective from Sept 26, 2012) the visitor visa fee can be paid in following ways.
You must select any of the following options at USTravelDocs.com at US Travel doc website and make the payment accordingly.
1. Bank Electronic Payment via NEFT
Most bank in India, support NEFT. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). You may pay your US via fee using NEFT.Check with your bank for any applicable fee to usa MPIN service.
After logging into your profile you will get a unique account number to which you will send the NEFT payment. This unique appointment number is required to make the visa interview appointment. It is your responsibility to save this unique account number. If you lose it you might not be able to schedule an appointment.
2. Mobile Payments IMPSPayment by Mobile Phone: Applicants can also pay their visitor visa fees through their mobile phone using the IMPS system. However, the applicants must be preregistered with their bank to complete payment via their mobile phone and also have a valid MPIN. Check with your bank for any applicable fee associated with MPIN service.
IMPS payments can be initiated by either sending a text to the bank or via mobile banking application. In order to avoid a delay in scheduling appointments for both interview and fingerprinting, make sure to enter the exact amount as listed on the payment confirmation screen, and correct Beneficiary Mobile Number and Beneficiary MMID number.
Once the payments have been settled you will receive a text message with a 12-digit IMPS reference number. Use this IMPS number to schedule your interview appointments.
Applicants will be able to schedule their appointment within 3 hours of paying the Visa Fees via IMPS System
3. Over the counter Cash payment at CitiBank or Axis bank.
US visa fee can be paid at any Citibank or Axis Bank branch in India or at the DRUK bank in Bhutan.
Note : - Before going to the bank for fee payment , You must obtain/print a US visa fee collection slip, on line from your online application profile at. US Visa appointment system at US Travel doc website.
Take the completed fee collection slip to the bank when you pay your fee. After receiving your payment, the bank will give you a receipt. The receipt number will be required to setup your visa interview online at Stanley. Applicants are limited to the number of times they can reschedule their appointments. Please plan accordingly so that you are not required to pay another visa application fee. Visa application fees are non-refundable.
This can take up to 3 hours from time of payment for your receipt to be activated.
- Your H4 visa application fee is non-refundable and you cannot transfer it to another person.
- You will receive a receipt after paying the application fee.
- This receipt is valid for one year from the date of payment and allows you to schedule your interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- You must schedule your interview while the receipt is valid, which means your interview must be booked within one year of paying your fee. If you do not schedule an interview within a year of payment then your receipt will expire.
Get more fee details at US visa appointment service website USTravelDoc website.
Non-immigrant visa issuance fee, including border-crossing cards.
For citizens other than India, check the Visa Reciprocity Tables to find out the visa issuance fee amount, if applicable.