IMPORTANT NOTICEPIO Card scheme has been withdrawn and is now merged with OCI Card scheme. Applicants may only apply for an OCI Card.
After September 30, 2019 travelers to India have to have an OCI card in lieu of PIO card.
Certain things to know about the fee related to PIO application:
- The fee for PIO card is non-refundable.
- If the payment is not complete the application will be rejected or delayed.
- Payment can be made in cash, money order, cashier’s check, or banker’s check. If applying by post, cash is not accepted.
- The payment should be made to “Cox & Kings Global Services USA LLC”
- No personal checks are accepted.
- Non-US passport holders and USA nationals residing in the US for less than 2 years have to pay a $20 additional fee as reference fee.
- A combined payment can be made for all the services.
The below table provies the fees structure for PIO card:
|Service||Consular Fee||ICWF Fee||Service Fee||Total|
|PIO Card new (adult)||$365.00||$3.00||$17.00||$385.00|
|PIO Card new (minor)||$185.00||$3.00||$17.00||$205.00|