Begining 26 September, 2012 all US visa appointment will be done by Stanley(www.ustraveldocs.com/in).This new systems will also allow to make the visa fee payment online directly via website.Stanley is a third-party organization that manages the administrative function of the visa application process. A prior appointment is a must to appear for the interview. It offers both online as well as offline appointment scheduling facility. Check the wait time at each US consulate in India before you make an appointment.
Use the US visa online appointment system to set up an appointment with the US embassy or consulate where you will be applying for your US visa.
Setting up a visa appointment
- Visa interview appointment is required for those planning to obtain a US Visa. There will be 2 appointment needed. First one for Biometrics i.e. fingerprint & digital photograph at Visa Application Center (VAC) and the other one for the US visa interview at the applicable U.S. Embassy or Consulate.You must schedule the VAC appointment at least one day before the interview appointment date. You can schedule both appointments, either online using this website or through the call center.
- You can take appointment online at Stanley website US visa online appointment system (USTravelDocs.com).
- You can also call center +912267209400/ +911206602222 /+13106165424(USA local number) for any help with appointment
- Do not wait until the last minute to book your interview you may not get your preferred date and time.
- Before setting up appointment, determine which US consulate you need to apply to.
- See the list of US Consulates in India.
- Check earliest available interview date.
- Check the visa wait times at a specific US consulate.
Documents required to schedule Visitor Visa Interview Appointment
- Passport valid for atleast 6 months beyond the intended period of stay
- Visa application fee payment receipt
- DS-160 Form confirmation page
- E-mail address
Emergency appointments can be granted on a limited basis for medical or humanitarian basis emergencies only. Emergency appointment is for a real emergencies only. If it is found that you misrepresented the reasons for travel, such facts will be noted on your case file and it may have adverse affect on your visa interview.
See more about US Visa Emergency Appointment
Making Changes to your appointment, reschedulingTo make changes to your current appointment.Please login to the USTravelDocs.com website and under your profile you can make changes online. You may also call the call center for help.
Cancel an appointmentYou may cancel your visa interview appointment.
Please see the US Visa appointment website for detail.
Unable to attend US visa interview at the Embassy / ConsulatePlease see the No-Show for US Visa Interview for detail.