Sponsor/Child Birth Certificate for Visitor Visa for Parents
A birth certificate is one of the required documents for visitor visa sponsorship. A valid birth certificate of sponsoring children is required to get a visa for their parents. In cases where the birth certificate is not available, an affidavit may be presented.
Not all consulates will ask for a birth certificate – be sure to check the consulate’s requirements online or bring one with you just in case.
Worried About Traveling To The US With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions?
Here’re the BEST travel insurance plans for you
Here is a sample affidavit for a birth certificate from the parents. This may be required in case of incorrect or unavailable birth certificate. You can modify it as per your requirements and information.
Read: THIS Is Why You Need Visitors Insurance For Your Parents
We, Fathers Full name and Mothers full name ” (Maiden Name) being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:
- We reside at “full address including country name”.
- “Father’s First Last Name” was born in “City, State, Country,” on “Day Month Year”.
- “Mother’s First Last Name” was born in “City, State, Country,” on “Day Month Year”.
- We have been married since “Day Month Year”.
- “Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made” is our “son/daughter” who was born on “Day Month Year” in “City, State, Country”.
- “Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made” married “Spouse Name” (Maiden Name if female) on “Day Month Year”, in ” city, state, India”. We were present at their wedding. This marriage was the first marriage for him/her.
We declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.
“Father’s Full Name”
“Mother’s Full Name”
DisclaimerThis sample is provided for your convenience and reference purpose only.