You can also download the MS-Word Format of this letter for visitor visa extension here.
2501 S. State Highway 121
Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067
RE: Extension of B Visa Status
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am enclosing Form I-539 (Application to Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status) with supporting documents for extending my non-immigrant status in US.
Current visa valid until: [Date]
Extension requested for: [x] months
New validity date: [New Date]
[State a valid applicable reason for extension, such as the following:]
- I have recently been diagnosed with [medical condition] and I have an operation scheduled at [hospital] on 2022. Please see attached letter from [Name of doctor].
- My son has recently been engaged and the wedding will be held on [Date]. I would like to be able to attend his wedding.
- I have some extended family members and friends on the East Coast and would like to visit them in the upcoming months.
- Enclosed, please also find the following documents for your review:
- Copy of I-94 Arrival/Departure Record, valid through 2022.
- Copy of passport bio-data and visa pages.
- Copy of return airline tickets
- Affidavit of Support (Form I-134), and bank statements.
At the conclusion of [the event], I will promptly depart the U.S. I request you to approve my application for extension of stay.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at [number] or [email].
[Applicant’s US Address]
DisclaimerThis sample is provided for your convenience and reference purpose only.
Compare Visitor Insurance Plans to get maximum coverage during a trip to the US
Here are top-rated visitor insurance plans