Required Documents for Business Visa Interview. Each applicant must have the following documents for the interview:
Must have Documents for Business visa
- US visa application form - DS-160 confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC)
- Visa application fee receipt
- US Visa interview appointment letter
- Carry all old passports
- Each applicant irrespective of their age , must possess an individual passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond the intended period of stay.
Supporting documents required at the day of interview.
For business visa applicant Since the basic criteria for Business visa is to demonstrate the purpose of the visit is business related and has strong ties back in your home country. applicant should be able to convince the consular officer that applicant has a valid Business reason to travel to USA.
Below are some business visa documents that can be helpful and recommended to bring at the time of interview. If you are employed and applying for the business visa sponsored by your employer/company
- A letter from employer requesting the Visa for the applicant addressed to consulate, indicating the purpose and length of the trip as well as the company's/ firm's intent to bear the costs of the entire trip, including lodging , food, medical and other expenses.
- If you are business owner, bring proof of funds ( Bank statements, copy of passbook, Tax returns) that demonstrate your ability to support you trip.
- Your business card ( if any).
- Bring all documents about company's market and financial position with financial records, sources of funds, Tax papers and any News paper/press coverage or Advertisement brochures about the company.
- If applicant is going to attend any business/educational/ commercial or professional seminar or conference you must have the event registration proof, letter of invitation, brochure of event , any printed/media/website printout having reference to this event.
(Note: Carry all Originals for interview. Except the visa fee, most of the other documents will be given back after the interview.)