www.ustraveldocs.com/in is a third-party organization that manages the administrative function of the visa application process. A prior appointment is required to appear for the interview. It offers both online as well as offline appointment scheduling facility. Verify the wait time at each US consulate in India before you make an appointment.
Use Online Appointment System at the ustraveldocs website to set up an appointment with the US embassy or consulate where you will be applying for your H1 visa.
Setting up a Visa Appointment
- An interview appointment is required for those planning to obtain an H1B visa to USA.
- You can take a visa interview appointment online at US Visa appointment system.
- Do not wait until the last minute to book your interview — you may not get your preferred date and time.
- Before setting up appointment, determine which US consulate you need to apply to.
- See the list of US Consulates In India.
- Check earliest available interview date.
- Check the visa wait times at a specific US consulate.
Documents Required to Schedule Visitor Visa Interview Appointment
- Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay
- Visa application fee payment receipt
- DS-160 Form confirmation page
- E-mail address
Emergency appointments can be granted on a limited basis for medical or humanitarian based emergencies only. Emergency appointment is for real emergencies only. If it is found that you misrepresented the reasons for travel, such facts will be noted on your case file and it may have adverse effect on your visa interview.
See more about US Visa Emergency Appointment
Move Visa Appointment to a Later Date
You can move your appointment to a later date only once. To move your appointment to later date a second time, first cancel your current appointment and then book a new appointment.
Move Appointment to an Earlier Date
To move your appointment to an earlier date, cancel your current appointment and then book a new appointment.
Cancel an Appointment
- You can cancel your visa interview appointment up to two business days before your appointment unless your interview appointment is scheduled at the US Consulate in Mumbai. If your appointment is at the US Consulate in Mumbai, you can cancel your appointment up to four business days before the appointment.
- In order to cancel the appointment, log into your profile at the ustraveldocs.com website and click on “Cancel Appointment” link on the menu. Once you confirm, the appointment will be cancelled and you can take another appointment.
- There is no fee for cancelling an appointment.
- However, you will not get a refund if you cancel your appointment
Unable to attend US H1B Visa interview at the Embassy / Consulate
Please see the No-Show for H1B Visa Interview for detail.