Travel medical insurance is undoubtedly a crucial requirement when visiting a country like the US. Having the peace of mind knowing that your healthcare is protected, assured as well as in secure hands is an integral part of any journey undertaken to a foreign land. However, with so many choices among travel medical insurance plans available in the market, it is not surprising that a visitor to the US is confused about what to buy. Cover America Gold, a travel medical insurance plan is one of the most popular choices for many travelers to the US and consistently remains a top preference.
Traveling to the US and need the best travel insurance plan?
Here's why Cover America Gold is the best travel insurance for US travelers
Why is Cover America Gold Insurance Plan Worth Buying?
A visitor’s insurance policy providing comprehensive coverage, Cover America Gold has several reasons it is one of the most popular choices among international tourists visiting the US. Below we decode the reasons why it is absolutely worth buying Cover America Gold:
- While other plans offer travel insurance coverage, Cover America Gold offers medical emergency services in addition to travel insurance coverage to visitors to the US.
- While the world is gripped in a pandemic, Cover America Gold is the only insurance plan that provides a comprehensive coverage of Coronavirus, its screening, financial support during quarantine and coverage of medical expenses for its treatment.
- Cover America Gold offers access to a huge network of reputed doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the US, giving each visitor the benefits of a PPO network from United Health.
- In times of a public health emergency, Cover America Gold offers a health screening for a public health emergency at no extra cost.
- An added advantage is that this insurance plan handles all claims in the US itself, therefore the provider may directly bill to the insurance company and the visitor can enjoy the advantages of a cashless transactions.
- The plan covers for acute onset of pre-existing conditions up to policy maximum, a reassuring figure if you have the misfortune of experiencing a sudden and acute onset of a pre-existing medical condition you were not expecting during your trip to the US.
- For all other unexpected ailments, Cover America Gold covers up to the policy maximum, which gives you the peace of mind knowing that if need be, your insurance plan protects you from huge medical expenses.
- Even if it is not a long-term hospital stay, a quick visit to the Urgent Care is taken care of with a small copay of $15.
- With so many unpredictable natural disasters that can occur during your trip, Cover America Gold covers up to $200 per day for 5 days and includes replacement accommodations in case you are displaced due to a natural disaster.
- Lastly, a unique feature that makes Cover America Gold insurance plan a popular choice among international visitors to the US is the fact that there is no cancellation fees, should there be last minute changes to travel plans!
Always, renewable and cancellable it is obvious why Cover America Gold is an excellent choice when looking for a suitable travel medical insurance plan for international visitors to the US.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 reasons why Cover America Gold is the best
Cover America Gold Plan Highlights
Comprehensive Coverage Plan
• Rated "A" Plan
• 100% coverage in network after deductible
• Comprehensive coverage of all medical expenses related to Covid-19
• No Cancellation fees
• Urgent care copay $15
• Coverage for emergency dental treatment and eye exams
• Acute onset of pre-existing conditions coverage up to policy maximum for those 69 and under, and up to $30,000 for ages 70-79
• Provides extreme flexibility in plan options
• Provides Amusement Park Coverage | Cruise Coverage | Border Entry Protection
Cover America Gold Insurance Claims Process: How To File A Claim
Filing a claim for an Cover America Gold insurance plan is not only easy but the process is fast as well. Doing the relevant paperwork and sending it in a timely manner (usually within 90 days from the date of medical service received) always ensures a smooth process.
The following simple steps are to be followed to file a claim:
Download claims form
Attach the following documents
- Completed claims form
- Copy of the insured passport
- Copies of all medical receipts
- Copies of all bills and itemized services
- Cover letter with brief information about the insured, his illness and his treatment
Once the completed claims form is received by the insurance company - IMG Global - they will evaluate all documents, and the claims department verifies the information to make the appropriate payment as determined by your chosen insurance policy.
You can contact Cover America Gold Insurance via
- Mail: Att. Claims Department, International Medical Group P.O. Box 88500 Indianapolis, Indiana 46208-0500
- Call: 800-628-4664 or 317-655-4500
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 800-628-4664 or 317-655-4500
- Online: Check Status Online
Cover America Gold Customer Reviews
- AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Excellent customer feedback and reviews
- Comprehensive coverage of Coronavirus screening & treatment
- Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage available up to selected policy maximum
- Renewable online, cancellable, and refundable
- High Coverage for people above 70
- Most suitable for: International tourists visiting USA
For more reviews of the Cover America Gold insurance experience, see what the customers have to say.