Taking a trip outside of your home country can be an expensive proposition. Adding to that, the overhead expenses of baggage, local transportation and boarding can increase the costs. However, most of these expenses can be trimmed based on personal preferences. What cannot be compromised is the need for travel health insurance. Given the cost of medical treatments in the US, the premiums charged for travel medical insurances are equally high. How do you choose an insurance plan that provides maximum coverage and is yet affordable?
Why is the Patriot America Plus Insurance Plan Worth Buying?
Read the reviews, ratings and highlights to decide for yourself
Excellent customer feedback and several positive reviews makes Patriot America Plus one of the most sought after visitor insurance plans. The following features sets it aside from others and makes it a popular choice among travel medical insurance plans:
- It is among the more affordable travel medical insurance plans available in the market. Depending upon individual situations and duration of stay, Patriot America Plus has affordable premiums.
- The wide PPO network covers a huge range of reputed doctors and service providers. The chances of accessing a suitable provider is more likely with a Patriot America Plus insurance plan.
- The fear and uncertainty of an acute onset of a pre-existing condition may deter many from undertaking a trip abroad. With Patriot America Plus, coverage is available up to selected policy maximum for policy holders up to the age of 70.
- An outstanding feature of Patriot America Plus is that the policy will cover travel dates as long as travel dates are included in the policy before purchase. This ensures you are protected as soon as you begin your journey.
- An added advantage is Patriot America Plus unlike other plans, also fulfills the Schengen Visa insurance requirements. This caters to international travelers visiting the USA and the Schengen member countries outside their home country.
- Outside the US, this plan pays 100% once the deductible is met.
- Lastly, if for whatever reason there is a change in travel plans, Patriot America Plus allows the policy holders to cancel the plan within three days of purchase, no questions asked and no cancellation fee charged.
Buying Patriot America Plus gives satisfaction as well as peace of mind knowing that you can enjoy your trip worry-free because Patriot America Plus understands your needs as a traveler outside your home-country.
Patriot America Plus
Comprehensive Coverage Plan
This plan has a 100% coverage up to the policy maximum for covered services in the US and international trips. If you are looking to have insurance coverage within a PPO network and also want a comprehensive visitor visa plan, the Patriot America Plus which covers a time frame anywhere between five days to 365 days of your travel is your answer to the most suitable travel medical insurance.Plan Highlights
• Rated "A" Plan
• 100% Coverage In Network
• PPO Network
• Renewable and Cancellable
• Coverage during international travel
• Up to $500,000 coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions