The INF Elite travel medical insurance plan is one of the few plans that covers pre-existing medical conditions. This could be either diagnosed or undiagnosed and existed in the beneficiary before the insurance plan was bought and activated. A pre-existing medical condition can range from asthma to diabetes to a heart condition. The INF Elite visitors insurance plan for pre-existing conditions has no waiting period for coverage to begin.
- $0 Co-Pay Telemedicine
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- No Waiting Period for Pre-Ex Coverage
- Coverage up to age 99 years old
- First Health PPO network
- Provides coverage in Mexico & Canada as well
- It is a comprehensive insurance plan for non-US citizens, US expats and eligible dependents;
- Has a very large age limit and provides coverage up to 99 years of age;
- First Health PPO Network
Worried About Traveling To The US With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions?
Here’re some other options for you
- Plan pays based on percentage of bill
- Entire amount of premium should be paid at the time of enrollment
- Pregnancy is not covered
With the availability of INF Elite, having pre-existing medical conditions is no longer a reason not to travel, connect with family abroad or be able to enjoy a peaceful vacation. Particularly for elderly parents visiting the USA, this is an apt plan especially if they are enduring some pre-existing medical conditions.
Applicable to non-US citizens, US expats and all their eligible dependents, INF Elite provides complete coverage for pre-existing conditions. For visitors from India, this plan is very popular.
The added convenience of this plans lies in its coverage of doctor’s appointments, specialist care, and hospital stays. This plan also covers urgent care visits and lab procedures, arising from pre-existing conditions up to the eligible maximum. Elderly parents visiting their kids find that INF Elite gives them peace of mind when traveling to the USA
Overall ratings: 4.8
For more detailed information on this plan, please review the INF Elite Brochure.
INF Elite Learn More Plan Highlights
Comprehensive Coverage Plan
• Rated "A" Plan
• Up to 80% Coverage
• PPO Network
• No State or Country Restrictions
• Up to $150K Coverage up to Policy Maximum (Conditions Apply)
INF Elite Claims Process: How To File A Claim
Filing a claim for an INF Elite insurance plan is quick and easy. Doing the relevant paperwork and sending it in a timely manner (usually within 90 days from the date of medical service received) always ensures a smooth process.
The following simple steps are to be followed to file a claim:
Download claims form
Attach the following documents
- Completed claims form
- Copy of the insured passport
- Copies of all medical receipts
- Copies of all bills and itemized services
- Cover letter with brief information about the insured, his illness and his treatment
Once the completed claims form is received by the insurance company, INF Visitor Insurance they will evaluate all documents, the claims department verifies the information to make the appropriate payment as determined by your insurance policy.
You can contact INF Elite via
- Mail: Administrative Concepts, Inc. (ACI) 994 Old Eagle School Rd., Suite 1005, Wayne, PA 19087-1706
- Call: Toll Free: 888-293-9229 (from inside the U.S.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INF Elite Customer Reviews
- AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Excellent customer feedback and reviews
- Policy maximum is per incident
- Renewable online
- Best Suitable for: Travelers visiting the USA with pre-existing conditions.
For more reviews of the INF Elite insurance experience, see what the customers have to say.