Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist is a travel assistance program from INF that is designed for non-U.S. residents traveling internationally who may need coverage for medical, including pre-existing conditions, and travel benefits. Other benefits offered under the program cover legal and personal expenses for eligible situations.
With Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist, you’ll have 24/7 access to the Hop! Assistance team which helps make arrangements for you for medical treatment, legal assistance, and travel assistance when visiting another country. They will also arrange for direct billing with any in-network providers on your behalf. Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist is not a travel insurance policy, but a travel assistance membership program.
Let’s take a deeper dive into the Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist membership program and what it has to offer.
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist Membership Program Review
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist is not a travel medical insurance plan, but is instead a membership program that offers assistance for eligible medical, travel, legal, and personal expenses for covered events. This program’s assistance does also offer coverage for pre-existing conditions. It is only available to non-U.S. residents who are traveling internationally.
- Medical coverage, physician visits, hospital stays, dental, and vision referrals via Hop! Assist
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Optional Travel Assistance, including Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Missed Connection, Lost Baggage, and more
- 24/7 responsive claims, emergency travel and medical assistance from any device, any time, any place
- United Healthcare PPO in the U.S
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist Best Features
The best features of the Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist membership program include:
- Direct Billing via Hop! Travel Assist
- SmartDelay included in all Memberships
- Priority Pass for Airport Lounges
- VIP Airport Assistance Add-on
- Legal Assistance
- Personal Assistance
A notable feature of the Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist program is that the assistance team helps you with everything including coordinating with medical providers, processing your claim, and setting up direct billing with your provider. Additionally, this membership program offers a wide variety of coverage ranging from general health care to security to flight rebooking. It is especially convenient if you are traveling to another country where you don’t know the language or will need assistance finding the right help whether for medical, legal, or travel arrangements.
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist Limitations
Here are some of the limitations to consider for this membership program when it comes to medical coverage:
- All benefits and services need to be coordinated with Hop! Assist within a certain time to access coverage.
- Non-Life-Threatening Medical Assistance requires notification within 7 days of the first symptom.
- Life-threatening Medical Assistance needs to be reported within 48 hours of the first symptom.
- Travel Assistance requires notification within 24 hours of the incident.
- Does not reimburse for any expenses incurred on your own
- Not available for U.S. residents
- No cancellations after the policy effective date
- $15 application fee
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist Expert Opinion
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist is a travel assistance program that any non-U.S resident can purchase to travel internationally. The travel assistance program allows members to choose to add and customize whether or not they want specific travel assistance benefits such as trip cancellation, trip delay, missed flights and more. This gives a traveling member more freedom to get the exact coverage they need.
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist also offers a direct billing for those visiting health providers within the United Healthcare PPO which allows members to enjoy their travels stress free.
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist Claims Process: How To File A Claim
Filing a claim for the Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist program is quick and easy. Doing the relevant paperwork and sending it in a timely manner always ensures a smooth process.
The following simple steps are to be followed to file a claim:
- Log in to your INF member portal to file a claim.
Attach the Following Documents
- Completed claims form
- Copy of the insured passport
- Copies of all medical receipts
- Copies of all bills and itemized services
- Cover letter with brief information about the insured, their illness and their treatment
Once the completed claims form is received by the insurance company, INF Visitor Insurance they will evaluate all documents, the claims department verifies the information to make the appropriate payment as determined by your insurance policy.
You can contact INF via:
- Mail: Administrative Concepts, Inc. (ACI) 994 Old Eagle School Rd., Suite 1005, Wayne, PA 19087-1706
- Call: Toll Free: 408-222-1110 (from inside the U.S.)
- Email: [email protected]
Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist Customer Reviews
- AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Excellent customer feedback and reviews
- Coverage for Medical and Travel Assistance
- Best suited for: Non U.S residents traveling internationally wanting more customizable coverage for both medical and travel assistance coverage
Similar Travel Assistance Plans
Ready to Purchase Hop! Mindoro Travel Assist?
Applying for this plan is quick and easy!
For more assistance choosing a travel medical insurance plan that works for you and your needs, contact a licensed travel insurance agent and consultant at VisitorsCoverage today!